Moroccan Argan Oil (Argan Amazigh Nature’s Beauty) is 100 % Pure and Organic obtained by first cold processing of kernels which are extracted from raw argan nuts of the Argan Tree, it is also known as the Liquid Gold Of Morocco and had been used by the Amazigh women for centuries.
Moroccan Argan Oil – 15ml
Out of stock
Out of stock
Moroccan Argan Oil (Argan Amazigh Nature’s Beauty) is 100 % Pure and Organic obtained by first cold processing of kernels which are extracted from raw argan nuts of the argan tree. Argan oil works as food for skin, hair, as well as nails.
ARGAN OIL FOR SKIN
- As a facial moisturizer, it restores hydro-lipid film of the skin
- As anti-aging solution, it reduces blemishes, slow down appearance of wrinkles under the eyes
- Moisturizes dry & dull skin, rejuvenates skin from sun exposure, oxidation and other environmental factors
- Beneficial for skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema and pimples
- Helps protect skin elasticity, reduces scars caused by acne, chicken pox, help prevent stretch marks of pregnancy
- Excellent massage oil as it is non-greasy and absorbs thoroughly in 1-2 minutes
ARGAN OIL FOR HAIR
- Hydrates hair naturally, soften frizzy hair, promotes beautiful shiny hair
- Strengthens hair by repairing damaged cellular membrane of the hair
- Repairs split ends, nourishes hair for stronger roots and dandruff-free scalp
ARGAN OIL FOR NAILS
- It strengthens brittle nails naturally with vitamin E and softens cuticles for more youthful- looking hand
- 100% Certified Organic and Pure Argania Spinosa (Argan oil)
- No parabens
- No artificial chemicals
- Fragrance free
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Apply few drops of Argan Amazigh oil over a clean face, neck or to the affected area once. Massage gently and allow the oil to absorb into your skin. Repeat once in the morning and before bedtime.
Before shower, apply a few drops of Argan Amazigh oil into your scalp and massage until the end of hair strands. Leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash hair with shampoo and rinse off. After shower, apply a small amount to add shine and moisture to your hair. Repeat twice a week for soft, smooth and glossy hair.
Mix equal parts of Argan Amazigh oil and lemon juice. Soak the nails for 10 minutes and rinse it off. Also rub a small amount of the oil in your hands before going to bed. Apply twice a day to strengthen weak or brittle nails, soften your cuticles and improve their appearance.